This Mother's Day, give your mom the gift of beauty. Read on for five ways to pamper your mother on her special day:
1. Head to the nail salon. Set an appointment for you and your mother at a luxurious nail salon or nearby spa. Spend the afternoon getting manicures and pedicures together. She'll love the time that she gets to relax with you, not to mention her freshly painted nails!
2. Make a massage appointment. With tons of massages to choose from, the two of you can find a perfect match. If she has had a deep tissue massage before, try a hot stone session this time. Remember to book your appointment far in advance!
3. Create an at-home spa. If you don't have much money to spend, create a spa for mom in your own home! Set up a pedicure and manicure station, make home made facemasks and listen to peaceful music. She'll love feeling pampered in the comfort of her own home.
4. Get a makeover. Nothing too crazy, just a little makeup! Make an appointment for your mother to have her makeup professionally done. She will love learning new trends and techniques that she can try at home.
5. Take a yoga class. Don't forget about inner beauty! Buy moma set of yoga classes or a trip to a yoga retreat. Both retreats and classes are catered by skill level, so you will find something that suits her. This will give her the chance to unw ind both physically and mentally.Â