GUILT-FREE CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU
IngredientsÂ (serves 4 people)
1. Sponge Cakeâ€¨4 eggs, separatedâ€¨180 ml (3â„4 c) xylitol (sw eetener) 50 ml cake flourâ€¨50 ml cornflourâ€¨80 ml (1â„3 c) cocoa powder 2ml (1â„2t) baking powder â€¨
2. Coffeeâ€¨125 ml mediumstrength coffee 5-10 ml (1-2 t) xylitol 10ml(2t)whisky â€¨
3. Cottage Cheeseâ€¨2 tubs (230 g each) fat-free smooth cottage cheese Zest of 2 lemonsâ€¨5-10 ml (1-2 t) xylitolâ€¨Cocoa or sprinkles â€¨
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200Â°C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and dust with cornflour. â€¨
2. Spongecake:Whisk the egg whites until stiff, add half the xylitol and whisk until the mixture is stiff and shiny. Beat the egg yolks and remaining xylitol until the mixture is pale and thick. â€¨
3. Sift together the cake flour, cornflour, cocoa and baking powder, and fold into the egg yolk mixture. Fold in the egg whites and spoon the mixture into the prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly. Bake for 8-10 minutes. â€¨
4. 3 Coffee: Mix the ingredients. â€¨
5. Cottage cheese: Mix the ingredients (except decorations). â€¨
6. Cut out 4-6 cakec ircles and put each in a glass. Pour a little of the coffee mixture over and spoon a layer of the cottage cheese mixture on top. Repeat until the glasses are full, ending with a layer of the cottage cheese mixture. Dust with cocoa powder or scatter sprinkles on top. Chill until ready to serve. â€¨
7. Two other delicious Valentine's Day chocolate gifts recipes: â€¨
8. Frozen Lollies â€¨Mini-chocolate cakes â€¨
These make the perfect Valentine's Day treats to nibble on all day or after dinner. Don't forget to clean up your kitchen mess with a dishwashing soap like Joy that easily removes dirt and stains.
Got any other favorite treats you like cooking on Valentine's Day? Share them below!