Classic Mango Graham Cake
Ingredients (serves 8 people)
- graham crackers
- 2-3 pcs - ripe mangoes
- 3 packs - all purpose cream (chilled)
- 2 cans - condensed milk
- 1 - large rectangular tupperware
- in a large bowl, whip chilled all purpose cream
- add condensed milk and mix until mixture is homogenous
- chill the mixture for 10 minutes
- puree the mango
- mix the mango puree into the mixture
- start the layering: bottom layer must be the mixture.
- alternate the mixture and the graham crackers
- grate cheese in one layer of mixture
- top the graham cake with cream.
- chill the cake on the fridge for 4 hrs (so graham crackers will absorb some of the cream)
- after chilling, store in the freezer.
- optional: decorate the top with mango slices, crushed grahams &/or grated cheese