Ingredients (serves 8 people)
- 2 16-ounce packages chocolate striped cookies
- 1 9-ounce bag of chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- tubes of gel frosting in black, red or orange
- Arrange cookies striped side down and chocolate side upon cookie sheets.
- Using the frosting color of your choice as glue, spread a small dab on the bottom of the chocolate kiss. Attach it to the cookie, making sure to cover its center hole.
- Decorate the hat with the frosting color of your choice. Create a ribbon around the base of the candy and finish by drawing a small bow.
- Enjoy hats on their own or use them to decorate a cupcake.
- Let's face it. Kids love Halloween candy. You can mix up their experience by mixing your own sweet treats. These recipes are easy enough for kids to help out. Preparing yummy things together is great for family time and is scary good fun. â€¨
Got any more yummy Halloween snacks to share? Write them below! And don't forget to clean up your mess in the kitchen by using an effective dishwashing cleanser like Joy. You can buy it at special rates by clicking on the link below: