RECIPE: Chocolate-dipped Banana ChunksÂ
Ingredients (serves 2 people)
1. Bananasâ€¨2. 200g chocolate chips or slab of plain chocolateâ€¨3. Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, cinnamon sugar, chopped nuts, desiccated coconut, ice cream sprinkles, crushed Oreos or any biscuit of your choice.
1. Peel the banana and cut into chunks.
2. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for about 1 minute until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. â€¨
3. Dip the banana chunks in the chocolate, then roll in the topping of your choice and place in the fridge to set. â€¨
4. Two other heartfelt chocolate treats to share with your special one: â€¨
5. Homemade chocolate hazelnut spread â€¨Chocolate and marshmallow fudge â€¨
Enjoy your special treats as gifts or simply as yummy snacks at home. Don't forget to clean up in the kitchen by using an effective dishwashing soap like Joy Dishwashing Liquid. You can even get the kids to help out cleaningâ€”yet another good way to bond on this day of love!
Got any other yummy recipes for Valentine's Day treats? Comment below!