Rainy Day Dressing
We've been experiencing rain almost everyday now. Summer has officially left the building, folks--well, at least on this side of the planet. Time to set those white leather shoes and open-toe sandals aside, and put a little more thought into our rainy day outfits. Granted, it's a bit trickier than summer dressing but looking stylish in this weather is still very much possible. Here are a few tips to help you get on the right track:
1. Invest in stylish rain boots/ gum boots.
2. Raincoats don't have to look bulky and outdated. There are plenty out in the market that are statement pieces worthy of streetstyle OOTDs.
3. Learn the art of light layering to be able to cope with the ever changing weather.
4. A clear, minimalist umbrella is the way to go. This way, it'll never clash with your outfit.
5. Rainy day dressing doesn't have to be gloomy. Brighten up your day by wearing cute sweaters and happy colors.