1. Before bedtime, pile your hair on top of your head or make a cheerleader ponytail. When you take hair down in the morning, it will have -- and retain -- double the body.
2. Mist fingertips with hair spray and massage your roots to add instant (and long-lasting!) volume.
3. For maximum boost, lift sections of hair toward the sky as you blow-dry, directing the flow of heat toward your scalp. This sets the roots in a more upright and lifted position.
4. Instead of teasing your tresses with a comb, which is an easy but damaging way to get instant volume, use a flat brush to back-brush hair at the roots.
5. Go light on products. If you must use hair spray, mousse or another styling product, use these gradual amounts.
Brought to you by Style United
Avail discounts and bundling offers: